Health & Safety Protocols: The Heart Mountain Wyoming Foundation takes the safety of our members and visitors seriously. To that end, the Heart Mountain Interpretive Center will follow all the orders and recommendations made by state and local officials. We have instituted aggressive new cleaning procedures and changed some of the ways we operate to minimize the risk.
PLEASE WEAR A MASK
All visitors must wear face masks and observe social distancing measures while in the interpretive center, for the health and safety of themselves and others. Masks are available for use, upon request.
- Please note: The interpretive center closes at 4:00pm every day that it is open.
- The hospital grounds, memorial and honor roll, and Setsuko Saito Higuchi Interpretive Trail remain open for self-guided exploration.
- All in-person events and programs at the center have been canceled for the foreseeable future. We are offering an array of digital programs and content. Click here to explore our online programming.
- We will continue to provide updates on future events throughout the next few months. For the latest information, follow Heart Mountain on Facebook and Twitter and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- The 2021 Heart Mountain Pilgrimage will take place on July 23-24 and will be largely digital. Please visit our Pilgrimage page for updates. Last year, in lieu of an-person pilgrimage, the Heart Mountain Wyoming Foundation collaborated with Japanese American Memorial Pilgrimages and other organizations to create a nine-week virtual pilgrimage. Check out the incredible array of discussions, talks, films, and programs from this summer of community events HERE.
- Please refer to the COVID-19 page of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the latest updates on the pandemic and guidance on dealing with this physically, psychologically, and logistically.
Thank you for your patience and support as we navigate these uncertain times. If you have questions, please reach out to us. If you would like to support our work during this difficult period, please consider becoming a member or making a donation or a purchase from our online store.