Health & Safety Protocols: The Heart Mountain Wyoming Foundation takes the safety of our members and visitors seriously. To that end, the Heart Mountain Interpretive Center will follow all the orders and recommendations made by national, state, and local officials. We have instituted aggressive new cleaning procedures and changed some of the ways we operate to minimize the risk.
Per the latest guidance from the CDC, fully vaccinated visitors are not required to wear masks inside of the interpretive center.
- Please note: The interpretive center closes at 5:00pm.
- The hospital grounds, memorial and honor roll, and Setsuko Saito Higuchi Interpretive Trail remain open for self-guided exploration.
- For those who cannot visit the interpretive center, we have an array of digital programs and content. Click here to explore our online programming.
- For the latest information about onsite and online events, check out our Upcoming Events page, follow Heart Mountain on Facebook and Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- The 2021 Heart Mountain Pilgrimage will take place on July 23-24 and will be largely digital. Please visit our Pilgrimage page for updates.
- Please refer to the COVID-19 page of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the latest updates on the pandemic and guidance on dealing with this physically, psychologically, and logistically.
Thank you for your patience and support as we navigate these uncertain times. If you have questions, please reach out to us. If you would like to support our work during this difficult period, please consider becoming a member or making a donation or a purchase from our online store.